Author Topic: Default language  (Read 12652 times)

AGA

• View Profile
Default language
« on: May 21, 2012, 06:10:53 PM »
Great work with this mod - it works really well with our homemade C++ like language.

However, one thing that would be nice would be to have just code (without =language_name) parse as a chosen language.  Is this something that could be done easily?  I did have a look at the documentation for this mod and for GeShi, but couldn't find a way.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:36:15 PM by codebirth »

codebirth

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • c o d e b i r t h
Re: Default language
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 12:37:30 PM »
Sorry for late reply, I've been quite busy the last months.

That sounds like a nice feature, will try to add it to the next release.

Thank you
c o d e b i r t h

butch2k

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:27:34 PM »
Old topic but in case someone is still looking for an answer...

replace the unparsed_content version of the code tag by:
Code: Text
  1.                         array(
  2.                                 'tag' => 'code',
  3.                                 'type' => 'unparsed_content',
  4.                                 'content' => '$1',
  5.                                 // !!! Maybe this can be simplified?
  6.                                 'validate' => isset($disabled['code']) ? null : create_function('&$tag, &$data, $disabled', '
  7.                                         global $sourcedir, $settings, $txt;
  9.                                         $data = strtr($data, array(
  10.                                                 \'[]\'                  => \'[]\',
  11.                                                 \'['\'         => \'['\',
  12.                                                 \'<br />\'                      => "\n",
  13.                                                 )
  14.                                         );
  15.                                         $data = un_htmlspecialchars($data);
  16.                                         $lang = "plain";
  17.                                         $start_number = 1;
  19.                                         include_once($sourcedir . \'/geshi.php\');
  21.                                         $geshi = new Geshi($data, $lang);
  22.                                         if ($geshi->error()) {
  23.                                                 $lang = "text";
  24.                                                 $geshi->set_language($lang, true);
  25.                                         }
  26.                     $geshi->set_overall_class(\'geshi\');
  28.                                         $geshi->start_line_numbers_at($start_number);
  30.                     $geshi->set_overall_class(\'geshi\');
  31.                                         $geshi->set_header_type($settings[\'geshi_code_container\']);
  33.                     $geshi->enable_line_numbers($settings[\'geshi_line_numbers\'], $settings[\'geshi_fancy_line_number\']);
  34.                     $geshi->set_line_style($settings[\'geshi_line_style\'], $settings[\'geshi_line_style_fancy\']);
  36.                                         $pre_header = "";
  37.                                         if ($settings[\'geshi_enable_pre_header\']) {
  38.                                                 $pre_header = \'<div class="codeheader">\' . str_replace(array("{CODE}", "{TAG}", "{LANGUAGE}"), array($txt[\'code\'], strtoupper($lang), $geshi->get_language_name()), $settings[\'geshi_pre_header\']) . "</div>";
  39.                                         }
  41.                     if ($settings[\'geshi_enable_header\']) {
  42.                         $geshi->set_header_content($settings[\'geshi_header\']);
  43.                                         }
  45.                     if ($settings[\'geshi_enable_footer\']) {
  46.                         $geshi->set_footer_content($settings[\'geshi_footer\']);
  47.                     }
  49.                                         $data = $pre_header . str_replace("\n", "", $geshi->parse_code());
  50.                                 '),
  51.                                 'block_level' => true,
  52.                         ),

alex.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 09:37:35 AM »
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

dongbei

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 08:34:36 AM »
For me the spring coat is the most windbreaker Coach Outlet, because the Kate Spade Handbags windbreaker can be a professional sense Coach Outlet Online, but also can be very street style Coach Factory Outlet.But these two days have seen someone say Coach Outlet Online, Why do you always wear a coat is very mature Michael Kors Outlet? I guess probably like this The following Michael Kors Outlet Stores are the same as the Although graceful Michael Kors Outlet Online, but it is really old-fashioned Michael Kors Factory Outlet. But because they with a single product michael kors online, color and style are too formal,Coach Outlet Store for a change may be quite differentMichael Kors Outlet.Such as the sense of Oakley Outletprofessional white shirt Coach Outlet Store replaced by quiet blue,Michael Kors handbags with a ice crystal powder scarf,nike air max 90 Makalon tone to bring the soft hit color,nike shoes you can instantly let the gray system is no longer old-fashioned cheap Jordan shoes. Or simplyTory Burch Shoes replace the shirt, Jordan shoes black and white striped Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet shirt that is not commute calm Tory Burch sale, and not too rigid,tory burch outlet especially for high-level workplace to wear.oakley outlet From the Hollywood actress transition business woman Boss after the sister,oakley sungalsses wearing a light T-shirt, cheap ray ban sunglasses it seems casual.Polo Outlet Perhaps you think it is monotonous point ray ban sungalsses, then look at the following one: Coach Outlet Store Online the whole body is considered a single product, the north face but with a print T finishing,Michael Kors Outlet Online a lot of lively.Or put on a gentle sweater,Coach Outlet Official feel black and boring,the north face outlet you can take a bright scarf,Pandora Jewelry Outlet personalized earrings or something.Coach Factory Outlet Wear a casually a Coach factory Outlet little pants can also ah, North Face Outlet white shirt jeans can be very refreshing,kate spade outlet blue air coat and jeans blue is also a ride Coach Outlet Store Online Sweater jeans inside take more casual,coach outlet online pay attention to two groups with pants type.Coach Outlet Loose shirt Slim pencil pants,kate spade handbags or Slim sweater loose straight pants.Michael Kors Handbags Upper body thin or lower body thin You choose Ray Ban Sunglasses a good oneHairy side of the jeans will be more fashionable,ralph lauren outlet but if you are more fat, true religion wear this kind of loose windbreaker,Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet the best choice of self-cultivation pants type adidas yeezy boost, and take the waist line,Christian Louboutin Shoes otherwise it will appear Michael kors outlet very strong body,adidas nmd R1 Really want to wear wide pants with windbreaker Christian Louboutin Shoes, then the belt on the belt to build waist effect.true religion But this move is not suitable for Coach Outlet Online the waist is not obvious H-type O-type body.Salvatore Ferragamo Outlet Jacquard fabric of the little black dress.

dongbei

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 05:26:18 AM »
North Face Jackets
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
kate spade outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Kate Spade Handbags Outlet
Tory Burch Outlet Store
Coach Outlet Online
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Coach Factory Outlet
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
Coach Outlet
Moncler Jackets Outlet
Fitflop Sandals
Prada Handbags
Coach Outlet
Michael Kors Bags Outlet
Tory Burch Outlet Store
Ray Ban Outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
North Face Jackets Outlet
Burberry Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet
Polo Outlet
Longchamp Outlet
Swarovski Jewelry Outlet
Oakley Sunglasses
Timberland
longchamp handbags
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Cheap Jordans
Timberland Outlet
Kate Spade Handbags
Oakley Sunglasses
Air Jordans
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Pandora Bracelets
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Salomon Outlet
Nike Outlet Store
Converse Shoes
Adidas Outlet
Tommy Hilfiger Shirts
New Balance Shoes Outlet
Asics Shoes
Giuseppe Zanotti Outlet
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts
Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet
Cheap Oakley Outlet
Louboutin Outlet
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses
Coach Outlet Store Online
Coach Factory Outlet Online
Coach Outlet Online
Coach Outlet
Michael Kor Factory Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online
michael kors outlet
Coach Outlet Clearance
Michael Kors Online
Coach Outlet online
nike shoes
nike outlet
cheap Jordan
retro jordan shoes
tory burch outlet
tory burch sale
oakley outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray ban outlet online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet
the north face outlet
Michael Kors Bags
true religion jeans
Ed Hardy Clothing Outlet
Cheap Jerseys
Under Armour Outlet Store
Air Jordans Shoes
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Nike Factory Outlet
coach outlet
Coach Factory Outlet
north face jackets
Coach Outlet
kate spade handbags
coach factory outlet
Michael Kors Outlet
Cheap Ray Ban
nba jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
cheap jerseys from china
oakley sunglasses store
Michael Kors outlet
Ray Ban Eyeglasses
michael kors outlet canada
oakley sunglasses
Coach Factory Outlet
sac longchamp pas cher
mont blanc michigan
louboutin
Fitflop Shoes
coach factory outlet online
sac longchamp paris
coach outlet online
polo outlet
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Store
yeezy boost 350
Red Bottom Shoes
adidas nmd
Christian Louboutin Outlet
true religion outlet
true religion jeans outlet
Pandora Jewelry
Ferragamo Shoes
yeezy boost 350
adidas nmd R1
true religion jeans
air jordan shoes
jordan shoes for sale
oakley vault
vans outlet

DurhamCarpet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 06:56:26 AM »
Each health and fitness has a lot of qualified health care professionals. Those experts will help uou in reducing weight by aiding you to create specific diets and bodyweight exercises. You can demand the authority help anytime you prefer.   gymhealth
If the foods you eat consists of merely one type in fruit and vegetable, as well as a limited choices, you are passing up on many belonging to the essential nutrients important to keep your physique healthy. Different decorated fruits particularly have a different lot of chemicals, that happens to be beneficial in the body.   healthadviser
You will find yourself amazed by the level of more electric power, confidence and even strength you'll get with an important balanced and even nutrition-oriented healthy eating plan. The key element to performing consistently is without a doubt all in what you eat. Embrace quite possibly the most nutritious and even wholesome foods you can discover, and eat to be a champ.   healthchamp
Another community where a lot of these essential weight help yourself is as a result of keeping inflammation managed. Inflammation is an item occurs elsewhere in the body to allow fight infections it is perfectly herbal, however an excessive amount of it may lead to some relatively serious health issues.   healthonly
Mental energies also may play a role in faltered sensation. In cases where a man is without a doubt anxious and worried, whether about performance issues and about alternative activities occurring on his everyday life, his your head is "not with the game" once he's between the sheets. This may establish a cerebral barrier which will impacts the cabability to perceive emotion as fully in concert might.   healthsensation
Own health personal trainers may behavior sessions within in family home, private studio as well as a gym. Repeatedly, the verdict is thoroughly yours but it's endorsed that going for a health and fitness as you can get many many people there doing the same and thus you will find yourself motivated you need to do the equivalent. Lastly, do investigate the credentials from your personal wellness and fitness trainer.   healthtrainer
It is recommended for couples to grasp the factors which may reduce the ability of getting pregnant. By evading these reasons should help them how to conceive readily.   healthyfactor
The most typical reasons an important Society Finch makes sick is if and when they are given an unsatisfactory diet, if ones own cage is simply not kept wash or they appears to be somewhere this was drafty and even got relaxed. All worth mentioning things will be prevented utilizing a good nutritious diet, a nice environment which can be clean additionally, the size cage they'll allow them how to get working out with room so that they can fly within the cage.   healthysociety
Since it'll give you many what are the benefits of it besides other ingredients enjoy ginkgo biloba additionally, the important piperine (which boosts the absorption in turmeric greatly), you'll other parts easy comprehending it's a general protective herb and no side issues.   herbhealth
Applying these suggestions with the perfect discipline can offer a saucier, yet, healthier body in the long term. Remember, a seasoned pro health weight reduction plan plan mustn't promise swift results but a dynamic, livelier physical structure while reducing weight.   prohealth
According to somewhat of a report with the Archives in Internal Medical care, doctors you should not always divulge abnormal test leads to patients. In analysis medical records data, it is found which will in throughout 7% in cases, doctors did not tell men and women about unusually high test gains.   HealthOrganize
Doctor comes to visit are a single thing that most people will think in with medical insurance coverage, but is in addition one factor they'll increase one premium, so if you end up deciding in this particular option, think about how precisely exactly many times you have got went with your doctor up to now year, 2 to 3 years. Then find out what that premium can be to combine doctor visits now on to your insurance.   HealthEvaluate
To secure benefits, you should meet positive income and even asset critical elements... which points me to a new one set in little-known though important info for veterans: Wedding ceremony V. An important. does not have a lookback timeframe when the application assesses ones own assets, Medicaid -- which a number of elderly veterans evaluations apply designed for after making an application for Veterans health benefits - will do.   HealthLookback
This generally is simply not so deadly because as the water makes deep a lot of these soil airborne debris get deposited at the bottom and you're able drink wash water. Periodically only infecting bacterias are affecting silt.   HealthObserve
You will find a difference concerning the two. Medium chain fat shouldn't have a negative result on cholesterol and in actual fact help control heart problems. They easily lower a possibility of each of those atherosclerosis and coronary disease. It is without a doubt primarily thanks to these medium sized chain fat makes it oil as a result special while beneficial designed for health.   HealthRemark
The advantages a nutritious diet stretch as a result of healthy weight reduction through to help you disease cures of conditions which includes heart problems and diabetes so are therefore a necessary consideration once planning ones own lunch (besides other meals and even snacks).   Healthymuch
Now you are aware of some of the advantages aerobics, it is essential to know the right way to properly training session. Start by workouts in addition each afternoon, totaling at a minimum 2 hours seven days. Setting an important routine can assist make ones own aerobic training session more to a habit than only a chore. The more often you exercise routine, the easier it is to actually exercise routine.   HealthAerobic
There have been completely many studies usually throughout the whole world, that have looked at the schooling benefits relating to using beet on Body Building' and even endurance athletes they have perhaps generally found going without shoes increases lasting power, endurance, working out intensity and even duration.   HealthAthlet
The truth belonging to the matter is without a doubt that nice gifts designed for men will never be nearly impossible to find your sincerity give it only a little more consideration. You only have to identify everything that he loves and you will definitely easily acquire a way over. There can be many web based outlets which may give you thoughts on how far better to go to sort it out and the majority of these items also are sold web based.   coolhealthtutorial
The State Institute in Health, in addition to the National Study of Medical care (that is definitely the world wide largest clinical library) contain produced a web page designed specifically for patients and their own families. You'll find home elevators over 800 diseases and even conditions, analysis and trials, pills and tablets, interactive videos, and "cool tools" enjoy health calculators.   ehealthtutorial
Sleep is an item some of us take designed for granted. Yet nevertheless, when you cannot sleep at night, this provide consequences at everything individuals lives, from much of our performance at the workplace to our overall health, and possibly even our body weight   healthclasic
In the top, Resident Satanic 5: Gold Type is readily the official version belonging to the game designed for obvious arguments. It includes the features belonging to the original and even throws in all of the DLC and Move support in the Ps3 adaptation, so it is easy to experience the video game in different ways. If one already own the regular version belonging to the game, there's peanuts here to help you justify choosing the Golden Edition beyond the borders of Move compatibility because the add-on content is accessible for practically the exact same price.   localhealthedition
The finance consequences in smoking travel far outside just the fee for a cigs themselves. Smokers compensate more always insurance rather than nonsmokers. Also consider a growing number of insurance coverages including home-owners insurance offers nonsmokers ignored rates. The reality is, in a number of states individuals who smoke be required to pay more with regard to health insurance plans benefits.   oneshothealth
Opening a restaurant's takes bucks. Even locate a very good source designed for discount washing machines, a mate who roasts you a special coffee beans blend, and you just do the cooking and even serving your own self. Luckily, only some this bucks is your business opportunity.   prohealthcafe
We moreover apparently drink an excess of, eat an excess of and park yourself around an excess of, we growing fat! An alternative word will be here to distinguish us in recent times; it is definitely the word "obese" and even apparently 25% amongst us are chronically overweight. The State has even did start to guide us on what to have and the right way to live.   retrohealthguide
Something you want to invest in is definitely the game belonging to the year type, or the DLC, not only for Gaige and even Krieg. With the GOTY set you can get both cartoon figures, and 5 expansion mmorpgs, all developing after an important story, so if at all your to start with play because of, save them all for carry on. The GOTY's expansions can be: Captain Scarlett and even Her Pirate's Rear end, Mr.   thehealthedition
To provide a nation, only 33% in adults match the recommended crops servings day by day (a couple of), and 27% have the preferred vegetables (three plus). Really! If ones own goal is eating an important plate which can be mostly vegetable and fruit, we involve some work you need to do. Become an important health seeker-find out the things you can change ─▒nside your lifestyle to remain closer to this fact amount. Give thought to what you may be eating then today-throw during an apple as well as a small half salad. Yourself will thanks for your time today, and for ages to take place.   thehealthseek
The catalog is published by how normally the Health spas information is without a doubt kept on people's online digital address databases. Spas that can be most normally visited can be updated in the list. Since many people store this type of information to their personal books providing they are satisfied with the services to a particular vendor and like to visit on future. So naturally the ideal service provider resulted on on the catalog.   tophealth247
Leadership is known as a key factor which cannot stress and anxiety enough! It is essential to know which will any home business company is without a doubt worthless, with regard to, you enjoy the right individuals that stand lurking behind it. Vollara must have BIG management to sway and tutorial the networks as well as begin to establish some buzz that should create energy. Without very good leaders the corporation will depart this life out promptly.   tophealthbuzz
If turning to covers use of the resources supplied by the consultant with the client designed for something happening, training transfers the exact same contents additionally, the same resources that allows the learner kid act to provide a consultant when may be happen. This is often true designed for both own and internet business context. Primarily context differences; the manufacturing unit are similar.   consultingfitness