Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 2423 times)

jap0

• View Profile
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

john0

• View Profile
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 10:12:52 AM »
special note :- Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

xit0

• View Profile

aer0

• View Profile

dongbei

• View Profile
Spring is coming Coach Outlet Store Online, is your meat still hidden Coach Factory Outlet Online? Cough ... Coach Outlet Online this serious topic Coach Outlet we should be understatement to talk about the theme of today's compilation to tell you Michael Kor Factory Outlet talk about the South Korean sister's early spring show,Michael Kors Outlet Online they spring possession of meat on a move Michael Kors Outlet, how many years unchanged ~Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online ace leisure models upper and lower time,michael kors outlet with half Skirt,Coach Outlet Clearance pants feel very peach it.Michael Kors Online Leisure can be loaded with meat,Coach Outlet online have to take the man wit,Michael Kors Outlet Online comfortable to wear is not loose,nike shoes the harvest of natural happiness.nike outlet With these leisurely models, cheap Jordan the girl's dress with a hat can catch the range of children,retro jordan shoes her boyfriend sweater,tory burch outletwater sleeve section of the blouse,tory burch sale these are the spring of this year's fire section,oakley outlet online casual easy ride, in our daily choice Also plays an important role.cheap oakley sungalsses Tee also can not be ignored,ray ban outlet online with a suit this light leisure business Fan is very suitable for just entering the workplace mm,ray ban sunglasses outlet on the style of this andlight luxury,coach outletlight cooked are detached, can live businessman can win the land Male,the north face outlet behind the charm value is high Take off the suit,Michael Kors Bags this earth color modeling is light Mature favorite,Coach Factory Outlet coupled with the top of the straw hat can ride on a bike to travel.north face jackets Autumn and winter popular side of the slits sweater,Coach Outlet early spring and playwater sleeve Korean wind mm their little feelings so how can girls do not touch peach?kate spade handbags In addition to the success of modeling in addition to the details of the ingenuity,coach factory outlet the whole body up and down the color is straight poking the men's visual nerve,Coach Outlet Store Online red and white block clean and simple,Michael Kors Outlet not those hypocritical pattern annoying,polo outlet easier to close.Here we come to the West,Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Store how to put these casual play live,yeezy boost 350 color with your election,Red Bottom Shoes stripes, solid color are no harm,adidas nmd the key is in this loose jacket you need a relatively lined pants,Christian Louboutin Outlet if not work today, pajamas Fan children out of the street is also very comfortable,true religion outlet the premise of your hands to have a Hao Bao.true religion jeans outlet This is the biggest advantage of the A word is to help you hide the butterfly sleeves firmly,Pandora Jewelry Ferragamo Shoes cute index is also very high ~ small size mm preferred spring.Qi Yi,North Face Jackets cotton Tee this single product is often easy to create a lazy Fan children,Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet wearing high risk in the workplace,kate spade outlet but you see these two models is not bad? Striped trousers are very busy.Ray Ban Sunglasses When you choose cotton Tee the best time to pick that design, low-key show taste.Coach Outlet Cotton Tee is also our year this year,Kate Spade Handbags Outlet a single product - Yokosuka coat good partner,Tory Burch Outlet Store with jeans handsome full, hoodies your choice is more, with jeans,Coach Outlet Online with this relatively strange little skirt are zero off sense.Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Sports Fan children sweater we try not to choose space when the cotton section,Michael Kors Outlet Online will let you expand into twice the big! You can shop in a treasure and a variety of sea Amoy site to find a lot,Coach Factory Outlet a season for a change is not distressed, with the criteria or that article, waist! Waist! Waist!Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Important thing to say three times.

qqqqqing

• View Profile
qqqqqing20170331
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 12:03:12 PM »
qqqqqing20170331mulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outlet
louis vuitton outlet
nike outlet store online
mulberry bags
reebok outlet store
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet clearance
ray ban sunglasses
herve leger dresses
christian louboutin shoes
nike huarache
longchamp handbags
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
fitflops sale
vans shoes
yeezy boost
michael kors handbags clearance
cheap ray bans
cazal outlet
ralph lauren polo
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap replica watches
gucci outlet
coach factory outlet
kobe bryant shoes
ferragamo shoes sale
tory burch outlet online
nhl jerseys
nike roshe run
ralph lauren outlet
tory burch shoes
cheap nfl jerseys
marc jacobs sale
true religion jeans
michael kors canada
michael kors handbags
kevin durant shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
yeezy boost
hollister clothing store
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
tory burch outlet
gucci handbags
michael kors uk
christian louboutin
adidas shoes
nike air max 90
ferragamo shoes
louis vuitton outlet online
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors handbags sale
ralph lauren polo shirts
true religion jeans
polo outlet stores
air max 90
rolex watches
nike shoes
camisetas futbol baratas
tods outlet online
fitflops sale clearance
true religion outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap mlb jerseys
polo outlet
bottega veneta outlet online
rolex watches outlet
true religion uk
tory burch outlet online
coach outlet clearance
ferragamo shoes
borse gucci
mulberry sale
nike store uk
coach factory outlet
nba jerseys wholesale
Basketball Shoes
fred perry polo
puma outlet
hollister clothing
longchamp
true religion uk
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren pas cher
ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton uk
coach factory outlet
coach outlet clearance
oakley sunglasses
hermes birkin
oakley sunglasses
mulberry handbags
true religion canada
ferragamo outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
cartier watches
ferragamo outlet
louis vuitton
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton online
nike shoes uk
ralph lauren polo
los angeles lakers jerseys
polo ralph lauren
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors canada
louis vuitton
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350
mulberry handbags
pandora outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet online
nike uk store
coach outlet online
gucci outlet
true religion outlet
instyler
nike air max
louis vuitton outlet
lacoste polo shirts
oakley sunglasses
cheap nba jerseys
chrome hearts outlet
ralph lauren polo
pandora jewellery
true religion outlet uk
fitflops shoes
salomon outlet
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet
valentino shoes
ferragamo shoes
coach outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
ray ban wayfarer
ray ban sunglasses
swarovski jewelry
oakley sunglasses
swarovski jewellery
ysl outlet
michael kors handbags
mizuno shoes
polo outlet
oakley sunglasses
nike shoes
christian louboutin shoes
nike trainers uk
cartier watches
ray bans
mulberry handbags sale
cartier watches for sale
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
prada outlet
new balance outlet
pandora jewelry
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
longchamp
cheap jordans
hollister clothing
ralph lauren uk
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kobe shoes
longchamp handbags
christian louboutin
mont blanc outlet
mizuno running shoes
mcm backpack
true religion jeans outlet
tory burch outlet online
michael kors uk
coach outlet online
rolex watches
coach outlet store online
nike trainers
supra shoes sale
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
adidas outlet
michael kors handbags
qqqqqing20170331

dongbei

• View Profile
Christian Louboutin Shoes
adidas nmd R1
true religion
true religion
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Salvatore Ferragamo Outlet
North Face Outlet
Polo Outlet
kate spade handbags
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Kate Spade Handbags
Tory Burch Shoes
Coach factory Outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Coach Outlet Online
Oakley Outlet
Coach Outlet Store Online
Moncler Outlet
Fitflop Sale
Prada Handbags Outlet
Coach Factory Outlet Online
Michael Kors Outlet
Tory Burch Outlet
Ray Ban Outlet Online
Oakley Outlet Store
North Face Outlet
Burberry Outlet Store
Michael Kors Handbags
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
Longchamp
Swarovski Crystal
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
Timberland Boots Outlet
longchamp handbags outlet
Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses
Cheap Jordan Shoes
Timberland Outlet Online
Kate Spade Outlet
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
Jordan Shoes
Michael Kors Outlet
Pandora Jewelry
Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Salomon Shoes
Cheap Nike Shoes
Converse Shoes Outlet
Adidas Shoes Outlet
tommy Hilfiger
New Balance Shoes
Asics Running Shoes
Giuseppe Zanotti Design
Polo Outlet
Coach Factory Outlet
Polo Outlet
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
Louboutin Shoes
Polo Outlet
Ray Ban Outlet
Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet Online
Coach Factory Outlet
michael kors online
Coach Outlet Store
Michael Kors Outlet
Coach Outlet Store
Michael Kors handbags
nike air max 90
nike shoes
cheap Jordan shoes
Jordan shoes
Tory Burch sale
tory burch outlet
Michael Kors Bags
oakley outlet
true religion
Ed Hardy Clothing
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Under Armour Shoes
Jordan Shoes
Nike Shoes
coach handbags
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Coach Outlet Online
nba jerseys wholesale
ray-ban sunglasses canada
cheap jerseys
oakley vault
Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
Cheap Ray-Ban Sunglasses
michael kors canada
oakley canada
Coach Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet
sac longchamp
mont blanc pens
chaussures louboutin pas cher
Fitflop Sandals
coach outlet
longchamp pas cher
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
Coach Outlet Online
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Stores
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors Factory Outlet
the north face
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Coach Outlet Official
the north face outlet
Coach Factory Outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
Coach Outlet
Michael Kors Handbags
ralph lauren outlet
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
adidas yeezy boost
adidas yeezy boost 350
adidas nmd womens
true religion jeans Outlet
cheap Jordans 11
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses cheap
vans store
Coach Outlet

dongbei

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 07:56:05 AM »
Finally to the sweater of the season.ugg australia The weather Coach Outlet is hot and cold,Ugg Outlet no matter,longchamp handbags outlet sweater is Coach Outlet Online absolutely fashionable and warm,ugg boots it is particularly coach outlet suitable for Kate Spade the unique Michael Kors Outlet Online product this season,michael kors handbags but do not use the old with,Timberland Boots Outlet do not make michael kors canada fashion mont blanc pens how to change valentino shoes the male gods.Salomon Shoes The hottest is the lower body missing,Christian Louboutin Outlet the sweater cuffs cheap jerseys wholesale choose a little Ray-Ban Sunglasses more style,Ray Ban Outlet Online a pair of longchamp pas cher suitable sports Michael Kors Outlet shoes with baseball Coach Outlet cap is the cheap Jordan shoes best match.North Face Outlet Online This wear is simply a Michael Kors Outlet weapon of the leg,Tory Burch Shoes missing the lower body,Swarovski Crystal the legs arepandora jewelry sale three Jordan shoes centimeters long.Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses As long as you are bold enough,Ugg Boots Sale your lower cheap ray ban sunglassesbody is missing to play oakley vault to the extreme,Coach Outlet Online both handsome and sexy.canada goose outlet store This black body set ralph lauren decorated with blue baseball cap,oakley sunglasses itself is very oakley outlet white Xiao Ming,ray ban sunglasses looks more white,true religion legs at a glance,Fitflop Saleit is indeed a Vans Outlet fashion favorite Polo Outlet of the yeezy boost 350 preferred Michael Kors Bags single product.Nike Store High-end ray-ban sunglasses canada version of theMichael Kors Handbags Outlet lower body missing,Michael Kors Outlet sporty sweater coach outlet with high-heeled Oakley Outlet Store boots with a longchamp outletspecial harmony,coach black friday the upper oakley canada body body sporty nba jerseys wholesale lower body,Cheap Jerseys the body looks nike outlet sexy and charming.chaussures louboutin pas cher Sweater with cheap jerseys medium skirt,Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses wear method Tory Burch sale is more simple,North Face Outlet do not consider her legs ugly,Michael Kors Handbags a medium skirt for Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet casual sweater Michael Kors Outlet Online is not the Coach Factory Outlet same attitude,Prada Handbags Outlet how to mix Christian Louboutin Shoes and match Asics Running Shoes does not Skechers Outlet feel strange,Christian Louboutin Shoes but more likeCoach Outlet a fashion nike shoes attitude of a Cheap Ray-Ban Sunglasses collision The sweater nike free pas cher with a special Coach Outlet Online short skirt red bottom capable,Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet if replaced by canada goose a long skirt tory burch outlet will be especially ugg boots pressure legs,moncler jackets try to chooseJordan Shoes when the skirt,Salvatore Ferragamo Outlet choose a nike air max 90 relatively Adidas Shoes thin or north face jackets elegant material Christian Louboutin Outletshape with the true religion same attention to Uggs Outlet the neck of canada goose clothing the blue scarf Coach Outlet Store ornament,Coach Factory Outlet Onlinedetails about mont blanc pens breathable.Ed Hardy Clothing Sweater with Michael Kors handbags tight pants,swarovski crystal sweater Coach Handbags Outlet will create a loose canada goose outlet profile shape,adidas nmd R1 then the bottom Coach Factory Outlet of the body with a sac longchamp tight product,Coach factory Outlet is really the coach handbags dress was thin Polo Outlet Although the Adidas Shoes Outlet lower body of timberland the pants are more ugg boots sports wind,Ugg Boots but mash until New Balance Shoes it is not Oakley Sunglasses Outlet disoriented,kate spade outlet clean and orderly,Canada Goose Outlet the whole Coach Outlet Store Online body is to pandora charms sale release Coach Outlet Store the vitality Michael Kors Outlet Stores youth youth class.Burberry Outlet Store Sweater with wide Nike Shoesleg pants,the north face when the choice Coach Outlet Online of sweater fitflops should pay Cheap Nike Shoes attention to polo ralph lauren outlet the proportion ofthe north face clothing,timberland boots and the shape Christian Louboutin Sale of the sweater,Timberland Outlet Online a tight more skechers shoes outlet than a degree.Kate Spade OutletWide leg pants vans store are a very Polo Outlet popular Coach Factory Outlet recent individual product,Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet long paragraph with Moncler Outlet a lazier sweater with sex.swarovski Sports sweater Fitflop Sandals has been in the Ugg Australia circle of Coach Outlet fashion hit a coach outlet online beautiful change,Cheap ugg Boots strong wind Giuseppe Zanotti Design sports resurgence,Ugg boots Outlet stronger Michael Kors Outlet hand sweater,under armour wear all feeloakley sunglasses cheap the atmosphere.Tory Burch Outlet Nine pants can Coach Outlet Official be said that the Adidas Shoes stars and the montblanc pen street beatLouboutin Shoes the love Coach Outlet Store of the heart people.Longchamp Especially the height Cheap Jordan Shoes of men do not Michael Kors Outlet dominate,Oakley Sunglasses Outlet will be exposed by the ankle skills to oakley glasses become more secure.Christian Louboutin Shoes And with the shoes on,nfl jerseys you absolutelyPolo Outlet feel comfortable,Coach Outlet Store Online but also true religion jeans Outlet very fashionable.Pandora Jewelry Outlet Nine-point jeans burberry outletcan be said that moncler jacket fashionable stars in the Ray Ban Outlet wardrobe should be,Michael Kors outlet with sports shoes with,Kate Spade Handbags is the easiest to adidas yeezy boost 350 learn with the formula.nike air max 90 If it is usually go to work or ugg boots weekend to leave,kate spade handbags so wear it accurately.Michael Kors Outlet When the weather jordan shoes is cold,uggs outlet you can cover a suit with coach outlet online a T-shirt,Ray Ban Sunglasses a thick coat or even a coat.Moncler Outlet Almost every man's Salomon Running Shoes closet has a comfortable the north face outlet and very Oakley Sunglasses Outlet casual casual pants.Adidas NMD Womens And with a sports shoes,red bottom shoes it is easy to under armour sneakers learn with the formula,adidas yeezy boost can easily carry style swarovski Outlet male style.Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet After autumn,ugg boots Sale you can choose Coach Outlet Store Online sweater with casual pants.coach outlet Jealous fashion is in the use of Pandora Jewelry nine suit pants Asics Running Shoes with sport shoes,moncler outlet store street fashion shoot everywhere inNike Air Max the footprint.red bottoms for men Capable of nine michael kors online suits with New Balance Shoes comfortable full of sports shoes,Coach Outlet Onlinethis mix is very fashionable.Michael Kors Factory Outlet After entering the fall,true religion wearing a suit suit moncler outlet with a pair of adidas nmd womenssports shoes,North Face Outlet increasing instant modeling level.Prada Sunglasses Wide leg pants cheap Jordans 11 can be said to ugg outlet be a single product.Oakley Outlet Not only do women love to wear,Jordan Shoes fashionable men nhl jerseys wholesale is a soft cheap nba jerseys spot for it ralph lauren outlet And casual sense of full of sports shoes with,Converse Shoes Outlet it is very convenient Cheap Jordans For Sale for everyday traveler wear.

lzm00

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 07:06:49 AM »
michael kors
pandora rings
Family Name Research
louis vuitton online
ray ban glasses frames
prada bags
oakley sunglasses
kate spade outlet bags on Sale