Author Topic: Fly ash mine  (Read 19 times)

aggregatecrushing

• View Profile
Fly ash mine
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:53:05 PM »

The use of fly ash in many ways, making the use of fly ash recycling value can be improved, the use of Ore Milling Equipment to fly ash, Raymond grind powder after the use of the following main aspects:

1, fly ash for building materials is one of the main ways to use fly ash in China, with about 35% of the total amount of fly ash utilization, including the preparation of fly ash brick, fly ash cement, fly ash Blocks and fly ash and so on.

2, fly ash for the construction of raw materials, the amount of ash accounted for 10% of the total amount of the main technologies are: fly ash for large volume of concrete, pumping concrete, high and low standard concrete, fly ash for grouting materials Wait.

3, fly ash for road engineering is to promote the comprehensive utilization of fly ash is one of the effective methods, this part of the amount of ash accounted for about 20% of the total use of the main technologies are: fly ash, limestone, sand stable pavement base , Fly ash asphalt concrete, fly ash for slope protection, embankment works.

4, fly ash in the agricultural application, because the fly ash with light, loose porous physical properties, but also contains phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, boron, manganese, calcium, iron, silicon and other plants required elements, And thus widely used in agricultural production. This part of the amount of ash accounted for about 15% of the total amount of the main technology to improve the soil, the production of magnetic fertilizer, microbial fertilizer, pesticides and so on.

5, fly ash as backfill materials, the main technologies are: fly ash integrated backfill, mine backfill, small dam and terminal backfill.

6, and finally, fly ash in the extraction of minerals and the production of high value-added materials in the recycling of resources has also made some progress. Fly ash is also widely used in environmental protection industry because of its special physical and chemical properties.