Author Topic: the nike air max 2017 goedkoop kopen latest in sneaker news  (Read 60 times)

sneakersnew2018

• View Profile
the nike air max 2017 goedkoop kopen latest in sneaker news
« on: August 11, 2017, 04:36:39 PM »
Above you will get a first look at the Nike SB Dunk High Gino. This special release celebrates Nike SB Dunk 17;s 15th anniversary. To celebrate the nike air max goedkoop bestellen anniversary Nike will be releasing four Nike SB Dunk Highs in utilizing OG colorways of the Nike SB Dunk Low. The Gino colorway (seen above)designed by Gino Iannucci will be joined alongside SB Dunks designed by pro skaters Reese Forbes, Richard Mulder and Danny Supa.The Nike SB Dunk High Gino comes in a Black and Dark Blue upper constructed out of perforated leather and suede overlays. “I just wanted to use colors I knew I’d actually wear and perforated leather I have always loved. The suede and leather combo seemed solid, so it was as simple as that,” Iannuci says of his original design. A Silver Swoosh, Black midsole and laces, and a Greyish-Blue outsole complete the look. Look for these to drop on July 27th at Nike and select Nike SB retailers.
The Thomas Campbell x Nike SB Dunk High Premium isn 17;t the only pair www.sneakergoedkoop.nl to get the What The theme this summer, as this Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski also gets a vibrant makeover. Just like the Dunk High, the Janoski features a colorful and bright design that features a patchwork-like multicolor upper. A clean white rubber sole completes the stylish look altogether.Look for the Thomas Campbell x Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski at select Nike stores and online today for a retail price tag of 85. Be sure nike air max 2017 goedkoop to visit our Air Jordan 6 Low GS Mint Foam hub page now for the shoe’s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news.
A fresh new colorway of the Nike SB Dunk Low is now nike air max 2017 goedkoop kopen up for grabs. Dressed for the season, this colorway of the Nike SB Dunk Low comes dressed in a Black and Barely Green (pastel Mint) upper constructed out of leather and suede. Adding another dimension to the shoe is the use of speckling on the midsole. Speaking of the shoe, it also happens to be equipped with a revamped Zoom cushioning system in the sockliner for added comfort. Do you see yourself rocking a pair of these this Summer? If so, pick up a pair today from select Nike SB retailers for the retail price of 90