Author Topic: New York Yankees jerseys struck  (Read 9 times)

worldbaseballus

• View Profile
New York Yankees jerseys struck
« on: November 14, 2017, 09:05:11 AM »
"I thought I'd got the plate; the plate feels a little different than the dirt does," Springer said. "I thought I had got  it and obviously did. It's a good situation to go sometimes. The infielders aren't really expecting it and I took a chance."

Abreu hit an RBI double in the third to put the White Sox up 1-0. Yoan Moncada had three singles for the White Sox.

Lucas Giolito (2-3) threw well for a second straight start, giving up two runs and seven hits over 6 2/3 innings for Chicago.

"I thought he looked good," White Sox manager Rick Renteria said. "He kept us in the ballgame, certainly. He gave us as many outs as he could. He had one inning that he worked quite a bit where he got a little deeper in pitches, but he worked through it."

Astros: RHP Lance McCullers Jr., scratched from his last scheduled start with arm fatigue, will throw a bullpen Wednesday. ... 3B Colin Moran (facial fracture) returned from the Chicago Cubs Jerseys disabled list. Moran had been on the DL since July 23 after taking a foul ball off his face.

Astros SS Carlos Correa played thinking of his homeland of Puerto Rico, which was expected to be New York Yankees jerseys struck by Category 5 Hurricane Maria on Los Angeles Dodgers jerseys Wednesday.

"It's going to crush the island," Correa said. "My thoughts and Houston Astros Jerseys prayers to everyone over there. I have most of my family over there, so I'm really worried about that. My parents and siblings are the only ones over here, so I have a lot of people over there."

Correa said he had talked to his relatives in Puerto Rico and they have prepared for the storm, but it is forecast to go directly over Puerto Rico.

"I have to focus on what I have to do here, but I can't help but think about my family over there in Puerto Rico and how bad it can get," Correa said. "I'm really worried. I'm going to go out there tonight and perform to the best of my abilities, but as soon as I am done with the game, I'm going to call my grandparents to see how they're doing."

If you want to know more about 2017 world baseball information, see http://www.2017worldbaseballjersey.us, you can get it!