Author Topic: Pandora charms is famous  (Read 31 times)

Sonfeaughe

• View Profile
Pandora charms is famous
« on: January 13, 2018, 02:38:20 AM »

I like about this pendant is that there are no cubic zirconia on the bail! This is one of my least preferred ways that pandora charms soldes to charms, and I much prefer it when they are integrated into the design. The little sparkling daisy looks really sweet and not at all blingy when contrasted with the white daisy and pink cherry blossom.The thing that you don’t realise from the stock image, however, is just how tiny this pendant is! It has a fair bit of detail, what with the different flowers, but it is small, even compared with other Pandora dangles. I’d say too small to wear on its own as a necklace pendant.

The pink flower is very delicate and pale, which is gorgeous in person, but a little hard to photograph properly!Although it is the same shade of enamel as the famous pandora charms pas cher, it’s not as thick and the area of enamel is a lot smaller so it doesn’t seem as vibrant. This pendant is helped a lot if you put it with other similar pinks, so as to bring out the colour!

A lots of flowers together – here we have primroses, daisies and cherry blossoms! I don’t have any dahlias or forget-me-nots. The pandora bague pas cher is one of my favourites and makes a nice centrepiece.For my spring bracelet design this year, I originally wanted to put the gorgeous Olive Facets with two of the delayed Flower Garden muranos. Seeing as Pandora has now delayed the Flower Garden to Summer 2017, that kind of put paid to that idea. ;) In the meantime, I want to use my Olive Facets – so I tried it with some soft enamel florals for something a bit different. What do you think?