Author Topic: Wholesale Oklahoma Sooners Jerseys  (Read 244 times)

wuming2017

• View Profile
Wholesale Oklahoma Sooners Jerseys
« on: May 09, 2018, 03:10:37 AM »
TIANJIN Wholesale Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys , Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- Despite an age gap of 10 years, thenewly-crowned world champions Shi Tingmao paired with Chang Yani totake the women's 3m synchronized springboard title while ChenAisenYang Hao won the men's 10m synchro platform crown at the 13thChinese National Games here on Wednesday.

It's the first time in the National Games history that athletesfrom different teams can make pairs or relay teams in all theevents.

Shi, world and Olympic champion from Chongqing, who started toteam up with the 15-year-old Chang from Hubei since the beginningof this year Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys , led from the first dive en route to the title with351.30 points.

Jia DongjinWang Han of Hebei took the silver in 324.90 and QuLinSun Mengchen of Jiangsu placed third in 320.70.

"We just achieved our best ever results today and we performedbetter than we did in the worlds. The champion meant a lot to me.We won a synchro title since the mixed-team pair introduced intothe National Games for the first," said the 25-year-old veteranShi, who became the synchro champion at the FINA WorldChampionships in Budapest one month ago.

"On the other hand, it might be my last National Games. I reallywant to bring more glory to my hometown and my coach Liu Ben Wholesale Atlanta Falcons Jerseys , aswell as to win more titles for China at the internationalcompetition," said Shi, who was the all-round champion at the 12thNational Games.

For Chang, she was happy to win gold medals at the NationalGames and the Worlds with Shi. "I felt I was getting better andmore confident since I worked together with Shi because she isskillful and experienced. I will work harder and try to win moregolds."

In the men's 10m synchronized platform final Wholesale Baltimore Ravens Jerseys , mixed team duetChen Aisen, from Guangdong, and Yang Hao, from Shanxi Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys , dominatedthe field from the start and snatched the gold in 496.95, beatingthe pre-meet gold contenders Qiu BoYang Jian of Sichuan 473.58.Lin YueTai Xiaohu of BeijingShandong finished third 440.07.