Author Topic: I'd like to know.  (Read 189 times)

sapna

• View Profile
I'd like to know.
« on: July 06, 2019, 10:49:34 AM »
I'd like to know. Here I am for example an introvert. I'm more in my own world. And for me meeting people like are not difficult. But if they the first are beginning meets. I'm usually never the first to meet. For me to approach a stranger and say Hello, as it is very difficult. Well, there are a number of points why I can not get acquainted with anyone. For example - not interested. What about it? If any of you introverts? How do you meet people and build relationships? Maybe you have any tips or advice for Dating?

gbcreh

• View Profile
Re: I'd like to know.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 05:41:54 PM »
every person in a certain period of his life is faced with a problem when he absolutely does not want anything. you correctly pointed out that one option may be a way if you with somebody will meet you or alternatively, you can use for this purpose Dating sites

allabayka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 06:02:13 PM »

Now there are many options for you to try to communicate with other people. There are social networks, forums. You can try to communicate with strangers on the Internet, find common topics for conversation, learn to keep up the conversation and lead topics.

gbcreh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 07:51:52 PM »
Personalities are different. Each person has their own traits that others consider strong or weak. In fact, there are enough people who are not very open and easy to contact. Being an introvert does not mean that something is wrong, it means only some character traits that are also worthy of respect. Such people are very suitable for Dating this resource https://www.dating.com/the-most-important-advice-for-introverts-dating-online that will help them to open up